2010 was a busy year at Scout. The highlights:
- An updated server view
- A redesigned dashboard & server groups
- Charts: Now much faster
- Updating monitoring on 100 servers with 1 mouse click
- Scout for the iPhone: BirdDog
- Rails + MySQL Monitoring Enhancements
Top Blog Posts
- So, what do you do?
- Don’t build to get acquired. Build to say ‘No’
- When tech startups == closed restaurants
- Why we don’t schedule deployments during off-hours
- 5 Pillars of Rails Cluster Monitoring
- Small Teams Need Redundant Skills
You gave us great feedback on your Scout experience in 2010. We’re taking that feedback and making it even easier to monitor your server cluster in 2011. Subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.