We've pushed a lot of features this year at Scout. Here's a look back at what we've added to app monitoring in 2016:
- Completed a significant effort reducing our agent resource usage and open-sourced our agent overhead benchmarks.
- A significant update to the UI and the agent: more traces, more variety in traces, 95th percentiles, and more.
- GitHub-Enhanced Deploy Tracking
- DelayedJob Monitoring
- We significantly improved the performance of our own UI, decreasing chart load times by as much as 7X.
- Announced the soon-to-be-released Performance Digest Email
Thanks for your support! We're excited to continue our Master Plan in 2017.