Preview our new Charts UI
Dashboards have exited beta - see our launch post for the details.
We're rebuilding the charts experience in Scout from the ground-up. Want a preview of where we're heading? Click the "Charts Beta" link in your nav bar.
- There's no faster way to view your metrics. Start typing to filter metrics in the sidebar, key up/down, hit enter. You'll see that metric across all of your servers.
- Readable by default: with lots of servers, charts can become a mess. With our new charts, you'll see the range of min/avg/max values across all of your servers. Simply click a chart for details on individual servers.
- Navigate forward/back in time with the arrow buttons at the top of the page.
- One metric per-chart - multiple y-axes are confusing.
- Filter metrics by environment, role, and server name (including regex support).
We'll be iterating quickly on this. Send your feedback to email@example.com.